Happy Monday all! I don’t know about you but for me the last week absolutely sped by! We pretty much spent the weekend working on the house, I am so tired of sanding skirting boards, walls and mantelpieces!
Last week I bravely set seven goals. Somehow I don’t see that happening this week!
1. Post to my blog every day this week – I came close with 6 posts so I’ll give myself a pat on the back J
2. Start working on a new blog design – if thinking about it counts, then yes (lol)
3. Finish prepping living room walls and begin wallpapering – I’m behind schedule because of those dratted skirting boards: why did I ever choose to strip them?! Absolute nightmare! We have to finish sanding before wallpapering, all going well that should b tomorrow!
4. Spend one hour minimum each day reading – ok the short answer is no! Will try harder this week..
5. Exercise at least 3 times this week for an hour – does sanding skirting boards count?
6. Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day – sigh….nowhere near L
7. Eat healthy – generally yes, I managed to kick the ‘croissant every morning’ and ‘biscuits every mid morning’ habit and replace with fruit – hooray J
So this week I’ve decided to really focus in on what needs doing – so just 2 goals for this week!
1. Finish wallpapering our living room: by hook or by crook this is getting done! And I like the way I’m saying ‘finish’ when I haven’t even started, ha!
2. Post to my blog every day and work on a new blog design: ok this is actually 2 goals!
I usually try to work on too many things at once and then not make much progress with anything. So this week I hope to make a lot of progress in a) our living room, and b) my blog which suffered a bit in the last couple of months.
Posts you might find interesting:
What goals have you set for this week?