It’s been a WHILE since I’ve linked up with Weekly Wishes over at The Nectar Collective; reason being that I have been completely overwhelmed by work and everything else around it.
I didn’t even get the chance to set goals for March which was pretty much a whirlwind month for me, my sole goal being to simply keep my head above water! And I’m pleased to say I did (just about…).
April is my absolutely FAVOURITE month of the year. With it comes newness, longer and warmer days and generally April is just filled with hope and promise.
This month I have like a zillion goals but I’ll share my main ones with you:
· Set up our part time business – we’re working on the final touches
· Blog consistently and develop my blog – I have been feeling a little dejected in this area lately and really need to who my blog some love
· Eat healthy and exercise – this time I mean it! Stress is really hitting me hard now with work being full on and the only way for me to get through it is to look after myself
· Read every day: I have a tonne of books I want to get through
· Resurrect our garden - spring is here!
· Make final arrangement for our upcoming trip to Santorini – I'm soo excited, I cannot wait!!
That’s enough to keep me going, so, roll on April!
What are your goals for April? Do share in the comments below, I love seeing what everyone’s up to!