I must apologise for dropping off the face of planet Earth. I can’t even say where the last few weeks have flown to. But I’m back, and that’s the main thing! I have learnt that in order to keep a blog going, it is imperative to be disciplined, focused and consistent, so that’s what I’ll be doing going forward as I took my eye off the ball for a bit just when things were picking up too. I love blogging so much but somehow life just happens and you find you have other things to deal with too and then blogging suddenly takes the back seat. Hasn’t helped that my daughter has decided to take over my laptop either, meaning I need to get a new one for myself – I don’t like sharing my laptop!
So – here we are – Weekly Wishes! How I’ve missed this great link up! If you’ve never taken part, be sure to do so – it’s great fun. I won’t even bother recapping on my last Weekly Wishes as they are so far in the past now (and probably still not done)! So straight onto this week’s Weekly Wishes – I call them my 7 Goals in 7 Days:
1. Go to the gym at least once this week (at least I’m being realistic!).
2. Wallpaper our living room (our home refurb has largely been to blame for my long absence!!).
3. Get up to speed with this year’s TEDx Youth event in Croydon, my local area. I’ll be taking part this year for the second time as volunteer manager (last year I was event manager), it’s so inspiring working with such talented young men and women.
4. Post at least four blog posts this week and revamp my blog a bit (ok, a lot).
5. Eat healthy. No chocolate, no fried food, no fizzy drinks. I stay away from those things usually anyway, so it won’t be too difficult – I just need to drink more WATER!
6. Purge my bedroom. I have made a start. You would not believe how much stuff has come out of there and there’s still loads more to go. Sigh. I need to stop hoarding.
7. Book a short break somewhere. I’m eyeing out either Morocco or Cyprus, would be great to have a break.
And that’s me for the week J I’ll be putting up posts about my adventures in Amsterdam and Northern Ireland as well as my DIY & allotment adventures and also revive my Confessions of a Blogaholic series, so do stop by to say hi!
And what are YOUR goals for this week (can you believe that it will be August on Friday?!) ?