Is it really nearly mid October? Eek! The last seven days have simply flown past!
Linking up for Weekly Wishes over at The Nectar Collective!
Last week my goals were to:
1. Learn how to back up my blog. Nope. I don’t learn do I (I lost a number of blog posts last week L).
together a plan for the last quarter of the year. Still in the process but yes this is
to launch my part time wellbeing and beauty business. Still some last minute bits and bobs but I’m
landscaping the top section of our garden. 90% there.
We’ve laid white cobbles down and I grossly underestimated the number of
bags we’d need :-/ we actually need double!
I’ve bought half of the remaining cobbles we need and will get the rest
today. Photos to follow soon J
a trip to our allotment as I haven’t been in weeks. Embarrasingly I was forced to, whether I
wanted to or not, I got an email from the allotment committee saying our allotment
needed weeding and tidying. It was like
a jungle! We stormed through it over the
weekend and it looks presentable again, phew!
We also have a bag full of pumpkins now so I’m hunting down
6. Finish my book outline. Ha! I haven’t even started, let alone finished. This will carry over to this week (sigh).
7. Go to the gym. I won’t even make excuses, the short answer in no L
This week my goals are to:
1. Finish my ‘Final Quarter’ plan
2. Start – and finish – my e-book outline
3. Purge my bedroom – the amount of stuff in there is unreal
4. Find a tiler to lay our bathroom, toilet and kitchen floor tiles. It has been ridiculously difficult to find an available (good) tiler, I am really hoping we find one this week as winter is approaching mighty fast L
5. Get my hair trimmed. I can’t even remember when last I had my hair trimmed!
6. Buy a few basic pieces for my autumn/ winter wardrobe – I am starting to feel the cold!
Me thinks that’s enough to keep me busy this week!
What are your goals for this week?